Non-stop connectivity for small offices
The ZyWALL SBG5500 / 3310 Series has been designed for small business and start-up company networks. It provides Internet connections of high reliability, performance and security for remote offices and telecommuters; it also meets performance and security need of your employees for the busines to maintain high efficiency and productivity.
Flexible, optimized and uninterrupted Internet connectivity
The ZyWALL SBG5500/3310 Series offers high speed and four simultaneous WAN operations from one VDSL2/ADSL2+ port, two Gigabit Ethernet/SFP ports and a 3G/4G (USB Dongle) for flexible Internet access. The four WAN interfaces are capable of advanced Multi-WAN load balancing with failover algorithms that allow network operations of high performance and non-stop Internet connection.
Secure, reliable connection for your networks
Zyxelâ€™s ZyWALL SBG5500/3310 Series offers high-capacity virtual private network (VPN) capabilities that allow multiple offices and tens of employees to access the information they need anywhere as secure as if they were in the headquarters; and it offers secure connections for a number of remote workers depending on your needs.
The ZyWALL SBG5500/3310 Series supports L2TP/IPSec VPN on a wide variety of mobile Internet devices running iOS or Android. In addition, the ZyWALL SBG5500/3310 Series can also act as an L2TP VPN client for home workers to connect the office network without complex configuration.
Powerful, robust network security
Network security is always the most important issue to avoid Internet treats. The ZyWALL SBG5500/3310 Series offers SPI Firewall functions that work against attacks including DoS (Denial of Service), IP-based attacks, unauthorized remote system access, anomaly traffics and illegal packets for highly secure, managed network environments.
Easy-to-use GUI and Swift Management
Zyxelâ€™s Wizard and GUI will have you connected quickly and they all provide a multi-lingual Web GUI. For efficient managements, the SBG5500/3310 Series offers completely remote management tools that empower administrators to configure and monitor SBG easily.
- The ZyWALL SBG5500/3310 Series can adapt to a variety of network environments and enable offices or service providers to perform flexible installation for VDSL, Ether/Fiber or mobile WAN access.
- Multi-WAN load balancing ensures seamless Internet connectivity for heavy traffics.
- The offices can optionally deploy non-stop Internet access with Multi-WAN failover.
- Organizations, branch offices, partners and home users can deploy Zyxel ZyWALL SBG5500/3310 Series for Site-to-Site IPSec VPN and L2TP over IPSec VPN clients.
- VPN is a solution to establishing secured network connections and reducing long-distance telephone charges.
- Users can establish wireless VPN connections to protect sensitive information being transmitted.
- Remote users can securely access company resources with their computers or smartphones via Zyxelâ€™s SBG VPN.
- The ZyWALL SBG5500/3310 Series can establish a L2TP VPN connections to service providers for secured Internet access.
- Multi-WAN advanced load balancing and failover
- Remote Management (HTTP/HTTPS, SSH, Telnet, SNMP and TR-069)
- Business SPI firewall
- VLAN for multiple subnets
- High-throughput and hardware VPN encryption engine