Facing the increasing demand for data storage, sharing and multimedia processing, more and more users are looking for a NAS system with good performance and an affordable price tag. The IntelÂ® quad-core TS-451+ provides an uncompromising high-performance scalable storage solution for professional users. Powered by the intelligent QTS 4.2 operating system, the TS-451+ performs as an easy-to-use yet powerful NAS for data backup, file synchronization and sharing, remote access and multimedia applications, and is ideal for users to create a secure private cloud to access their data easily.
- Centralize your file storage, sharing and backup with excellent performance
- Run multiple WindowsÂ®, LinuxÂ®, UNIXÂ® and Androidâ„¢ based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
- Operate multiple isolated LinuxÂ® systems as well as download containerized apps with Container Station
- Play 1080p videos with the bundled remote control and multi-channel audio pass-through via HDMI
- Transcode Full HD videos on-the-fly or offline
- Stream multimedia files via DLNAÂ®, AirPlayÂ®, Chromecastâ„¢ and BluetoothÂ® with multi-zone multimedia control
- Quickly find specific files by real-time, natural search with Qsirch
- Scale up to 12 drives with QNAP UX-800P expansion enclosure
Quad-core 64-bit IntelÂ® CeleronÂ® CPU for exceptional performance
The TS-451+ is powered by a 64-bit IntelÂ® CeleronÂ® quad-core 2.0GHz processor and has 2GB/8GB energy-efficient DDR3L RAM (upgradable to 8GB) and dual Gigabit LAN ports, delivering up to 225 MB/s read & write speeds with port trunking mode. The TS-451+ can also automatically increase the processor's clock rate from 2.0GHz to 2.42GHz when needed for CPU-intensive tasks. The TS-451+ supports AES 256-bit volume & folder encryption with transfer speeds of up to 204 MB/s, boosting system performance & security while ensuring the safety of sensitive personal data stored in the TS-451+.
QTS 4.2 - Simple and efficient
Thanks to the intuitive user interface of QTS 4.2, your NAS experience is smarter, smoother and spectacular. Its modern flat design streamlines loading times, and the intelligent desktop allows you to quickly find desired functions, create desktop shortcuts or group shortcuts, monitor important system information on a real-time basis, and open multiple application windows to run multiple tasks concurrently, bringing greater operating efficiency. QTS breaks the barriers of devices, platforms and geography to bring optimized cloud experiences to you, and incorporates more advanced features including volume/LUN snapshot, remote connection to public cloud services in File Station, multi-zone multimedia system, and more.
Run additional operating systems on the TS-451+
The Virtualization Station transforms the TS-451+ into a 2-in-a-box NAS that can function as an all-in-one NAS and a virtualization platform that supports multiple operating systems, fast VM creation, VM backup & restoration, VM import/export, snapshot, Device Management for centrally managing VM, and enables desktop operations on web browsers. With the easy-to-use interface, you can centrally manage all of the VMs created on the TS-451+ with minimal effort. You can also download VMs on demand from online VM markets and import them to the TS-451+ without any complex procedures.