Should the system develop a fault and for issues that cannot be resolved remotely, a service technician can be dispatched to the customerâ€™s location, a technician will typically arrive on-site the next business day.
- Access to support is available Monday to Friday during local business hours.
- Remote diagnosis, online and technical telephone support
- Replacements parts and materials
- For Customers with Next Business Day Onsite Service, during the telephone based troubleshooting, the Dell technician will determine if an onsite service technician should be dispatched to support a Qualified Incident. For Next Business Day Onsite Service, a technician will typically arrive on- site the next business day.
- There are specific restrictions and terms to this service:
- Technicians are available Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm local time, excluding local holidays.
- Generally, calls received by Dell before 5:00 pm local time qualify for next-business day service, however, regional differences apply.
- In the event that additional parts/resources are required once the on-site technician is at the Customerâ€™s site, work may be temporarily suspended until the additional parts/resources arrive
- If you need more than business hours support. Consider ProSupport