LGâ€™s 20CAV37K system utilizes a TeradiciÂ® PCoIPÂ® processor, VMware or Amazon WorkSpaces to deliver a powerful and secure virtual solution that broadens integrated computing beyond design labs, to offices and classrooms. Compared to a traditional desktop computing system, the V series allows advanced computing with greater security while reducing system-building and maintenance costs. LED backlight technology also provides a bright and clear display to facilitate a comfortable computing experience for daily office work and multimedia applications. The LG Cloud Monitor (Zero Client) combined with a Teradici PCoIP Processor and Amazon WorkSpaces or VMware provides ultimate cloud desktop experience.
- PCoIP zero clients significantly reduces the risk of virus, spyware, and hacking because all data, storage, and memory are stored at the central data center. Data never leaves the data center it only transmits pixels, making our zero clients suitable for security critical organizations such as financial firms
- Unique USB authorization provides enhanced security
ZERO CLIENT FLEXIBILITY
- LG Zero Clients combined with Amazon WorkSpaces allows users to access the documents, applications and resource quickly and securely.
- Fully compatible with VMware Viewâ„¢ Virtual Desktop Environments
- Virtual computing via LAN/WAN - utilizes existing enterprise servers, workstations, and blade PCs
- Allow users to quickly utilize the latest OS and software installed on the host
- LED backlight technology takes Full HD to new heights with exceptional contrast ratios and brightness levels yet is very energy efficient
- Tera2321 Processor
- Built-in speakers provides true all in one solution
- Wide Viewing capabilities of IPS technology with the superior picture quality of LED backlighting
- Six USB 2.0 inputs to offer various usage scene
- Upgraded usability with UPoE ready
- TAA Compliant