ETERNUS SF MA is highly-efficient software for performance measurement and analysis, capturing real-time performance data from ETERNUS DX S3 storage systems, All-Flash Arrays, NetApp storages, FC-Switches, IP-Switches, servers and virtual machines. Long-term preservation of performance data allows instant extraction of historical information. ETERNUS SF MA provides a user-friendly interface which enables administrators to continuously supervise the infrastructure performance with detailed metrics from a single pane of glass.
- Real-time performance data capture from storage, network, servers and virtual machines.
- Comprehensive visualization of resources
- Dashboard graphical display
- Rapid recognition of misbehaving IT systems and underperforming storage systems
- Easy determination of the performance of CPU, Memory, Swap Times, I/O of servers and VMs, and of the connection relationship between a storage resource and a server.
- Easy determination if storage is delivering the IOPS, throughput and latency required by the existing server and virtualized environment
- Helps to increase and maintain service levels
- Easy performance evaluation through direct comparison with historical data
- Real-time analysis of bottlenecks during backups, boot storms, or virus scans
- Single pane-of-glass view reduces labor cost and working hours
- Customizable to individual needs
- Extensive evaluation over hours, days and months to see if there are bottlenecks, when they occur, and which servers, virtual machines or I/O paths are affected
- Ensures that services and production can cope with diversifying businesses