Designed from the ground up, the Define R6 goes beyond iteration with a profound stride of innovation â€“ the latest and largest step in the legacy of the world-renowned Define Series.
Seamless tempered glass and sound dampened steel panels encase a fully redesigned interior with more storage capability than ever before, and with nine fan mounts, PWM fan hub, and 420mm radiator support, the R6 is the perfect platform for building your dream water loop. Improved third generation ModuVentâ„¢ technology allows an effortless transition from metal-clad sound dampened top panel to filtered high airflow multi-fan ventilation.
Expanding on the timeless elegant form and silent modular function that brought so much success to its predecessors, the new Define R6 offers the most demanding hardware enthusiast a solid foundation and flexible framework with limitless potential.
- Full-size seamless scratch-resistant tempered glass side panel (Tempered Glass Version Only)
- Optimized for silence with high-density industrial dampening on side, top and front panels
- Reversible front door with anodized aluminum cover and dual mounting system for adaptability with elegance
- Nine fan positions with intuitive layout and clear airflow paths offer massive cooling capacity
- Nexus+ Smart Hub offers superior fan control of six additional case fans and three extra PWM devices via your motherboard
- Three silent, airflow-optimized Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 140 mm fans come pre-installed helping ensure superior airflow via two intake fans and a single exhaust
- Extensive water cooling support with room for up to a 420 mm radiator in the top, 360 mm in the front, and up to 280 mm in the base
- Power supply shroud and Modular Storage Plate conceal HDD trays and excess cabling for a clean, clutter-free interior
- Third generation ModuVentâ„¢ technology gives users the choice between a soundproof steel cover or filtered multi-fan ventilation setup in the top panel
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front, top, and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience
- Modular Storage Plate lets users easily convert between the Standard Layout for maximum storage capacity or the new Open Layout for superior water cooling support and clear air flow paths
- Vertical 2.5 slot GPU mount showcases your graphics hardware with full visibility (PCIe riser not included)
- Highly modular interior includes six universal SSD/HDD trays that can be independently repositioned to suit components, cooling, and cable routing
- Customizable 2.5â€ storage solution consists of two brackets and a choice of four tray locations to keep drives hidden behind the motherboard tray or display them prominently on top of the PSU shroud
- USB 3.1 Type C with Fast Charging support via Define Pro I/O Panel (sold separately)