The Celsius series builds upon proven technology with cutting edge advancements and premium sound dampening materials to deliver extreme cooling performance with minimum noise output.
Smart dual mode speed controls are both simple and robust with no need for additional software. Both fan and pump speeds can be managed by an intelligent auto mode or switched to PWM mode for precise user control.
For true enthusiasts, the satisfaction of a clean and efficient build can never be overstated, and the Celsius makes this easier than ever with an integrated fan hub and concealed cable routing.
- The Celsius series uses a combination of cutting edge technology and premium sound dampening materials to deliver extreme cooling performance with minimum noise output
- An intelligent temperature-controlled auto mode adjusts fan and pump speeds in real-time for optimum balance of cooling performance and silence, while PWM mode enables precision manual tuning for any usage situation
- Included Fractal Design Dynamic X2 PWM fans offer a wide speed adjustment range from 500 to 2000 RPM allowing for near silent operation under lighter loads and maximum airflow during heavy usage
- An integrated fan hub with concealed cable routing simplifies cable management for a clean installation
- Radiator fittings use standard G 1/4" thread for maximum compatibility and expandability with standard do-it-yourself components. Easily add and integrate a GPU block of your choice to eliminate noisy graphics card fans so the only sound you hear is the sound of your game